The Fashion Commission was established in February 2020.
The Fashion Commission aims to oversee the quality outputs of the sector in the Kingdom and organize its work, to ensure its advancement and supporting practitioners in the field. The Commission is setting a new strategy to enhance and boost the sector and proposing new projects targeted at increasing its contribution to the economy.
To develop the Kingdom’s fashion industry through its culture, amplifying Saudi heritage and identity, while responding to global needs and positively impacting the nation’s economy.
To enable the development of a thriving Saudi fashion industry, making it more sustainable, inclusive, and fully integrated along the value chain, and maximizing local talent, experiences, and competencies.
- Committed to Saudi values and traditions in the fashion industry.
- Leading a flourishing fashion industry.
- Sponsoring innovative creations and highlighting Saudi culture in the fashion industry.
- Connecting the fashion community and providing an environment that stimulates creativity.
- Celebrating traditional costumes and creating a prosperous future for fashion in the kingdom.
- Supporting and developing local talent and promoting them to be a pioneer in international fashion events.
- Shaping the fashion path in line with the goals of Vision 2030.